Monday, January 16, 2012

A Normal Day

Hey everyone! Week 3 has started and I having so much fun! Todays blog is just going to cover what I do everyday and tell you all where I am going on my outreach!!!

My day begins with my waking up at 7am and getting ready for my class at 8 am. From 8 am to 9am we have prayer/worship/intercession. During this time we either worship with music or just spend time in prayer with each other. From 9 am 10 noon we have are class. We have different classes and speakers every week. This week is all about Prayer and Hearing Gods voice. From noon to 1:30 pm we have lunch. During this time I eat and do my job, which is to clean the lunch dishes. 1:30 -3:00pm is different everyday. On some days we meet with are small group, on others are outreach team, and on the others we are with are "track" groups. My track group is Community Development. Ill be learning how we can be helpful in a community. It is fun so far! The rest of the day I have off. I spend time doing homework, hanging out with friends, or playing sports in the gym.

Right now we are in the middle of a snow storm. You can go outside without freezing your butt off!

Alright what we have all been waiting for. Where I am going on outreach. The lucky place is.....UGANDA!! I am so excited to go there! From what we talked about, its not all for sure, we will be staying in a village and ministering to everyone around. We mainly will be helping out with the children, which is something I love doing. I seriously cant wait!

God has been providing for me so much. Last week someone randomly walked in and donated $1,500 to me. I dont know who it was but I am so thankful. I still need $1950. Please be praying that the money will come in. Also be praying for all of us here, pray that we can work on are homework and love each other like family.

Thank you all for reading! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment