Monday, January 2, 2012

New places and new faces

Hey everyone! I first would like to thank everyone who has been supporting me. Either through prayer of financially. Please keep praying for me and if you feel like you would like to donate anything you can email me at regan_beal@live.com.

On Saturday morning I left my house to catch my airplane which left at 1:30. When I left my parents at the security check I knew that I was doing God's will. I got through security with no problem, and my gate was just a few yards away. There was only one spot to sit near my gate, so thats where I sat. More people started coming to the gate, so much people had to stand around. I looked around and saw so people I recognized. I find out later that I met them two months early when I was visiting YWAM). When they called the my flight number I jumped up, and the person next to me did to. He looked my age so I asked why he was going to Montana. He smiled and said "YWAM". I smiled back and said "ME TOO". W said hello and introduced ourselves. His name is Bom and he is from Thailand. We both got on the plane and took our seats. He was in the front and I was in the back. Sitting down I just thought how much God is going to work in Bom's life and my life the next three months. The plane took off! I sat there for a while, then finally talked to my neighbor. She was an older lady who lived in Kailspell.   When I told her I was doing YWAM she told me that "everyone who does that is so nice." I thanked her and then she decided to take a nap. I was about to plug in my Ipod when I heard someone say, "I am going to YWAM". I turned around and thats when I met Vance. Vance is doing a DTS also and he is from South Carolina.

We finally landed! Waiting at the airport was a YWAM staff member named Dan. I met him when I was visiting before. He introduced us to Jay, from New Jersey, and Elise, from Minnesota. We all jumped into the van and headed towards the base. We just talked a little bit about why we chose Montana. Then we got to the base. Right when we pulled in I felt home.

Right away we got taken to our rooms. My roommates are Caleb, he is originally from Montana but lived in Thailand for a while with his parents, and Ryan, he is from Chicago. We already are like brothers. Talking and  just eating some meals together.

My class is 43 people.  25 girls and 17 boys. I wish I could tell you everything about everyone but I have not yet learned everyone's name. But you will hear about them all soon.

The first two days so far have been the introduction. We haven't really had any classes but where given all the supplies for our homework. We have weekly homework, but it is pretty easy.


God is already showing me things he is going to change in me. I cant wait to come back as a new man.

Thank you again for reading this. Please keep praying for me and everyone here!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment