Monday, February 20, 2012

Holy Spirit you are welcome here!

Hey everyone! Giving you an update here from Lakeside, Montana!! Life here is going great. I am learning so much about God. It is incredible! Last week would have to have been the best week so far. We learned about the Holy Spirit.

Are speaker last week was Nick Gough. The Spirit of God is with him! The first day he prophesied over everyone. When he got to me I was scared. But he looked at me and said "I will heal people, I am a very  encouraging person, and that God is calling me for relocation." I dont know what the "relocation" means but I am really excited to see what God has in store for me.

Tuesday was a hard day for all of us here. One of the people in out class decided to go home. It was an emotional night for all of us. During night lecture we opened up with worship. But during worship the Spirit fell onto the room. We decided to stay in worship and prayer. BEST DECISION EVER!!! For the first ten minutes I was just standing there worshiping and praying. Next thing I know I am face down on the ground crying and just praying out. After a while people came over and started praying and prophesying over me. I started just screaming out for God. I could feel him but I wanted way more! I want to be overflowing with the love of God. After that night I have been a new person. I am so much more alive in my Spirit. I am still in the process of living out only in the Spirit and not my flesh. Its hard but I can do it.

Wednesday was an amazing day. At night we had a Giving Night. A Giving Night is a day for the class you are in to gather together and make your financial needs known. If you want to you can donate money or things to people to help them out.  At the start of the night our class had over $8,000 to pay in order for everyone to be have fully paid their DTS off. We started at 7pm. Very slowly the money amount started dropping. After two hours we all yelled in celebration. All the money came in. I was on the ground praying. I jumped up to celebrate and ended upon the ground again crying. For those of you who do not know, I came here with $2,000, God provided $4,000 for me. I have never really relied on God for s much. I was crying in celebration. It felt so amazing that I am paid off. The amount of support my classmates, God, and everyone who has supported me is just so incredible. Now I will make sure I never lose faith. My God is good and will always provide.

This week we are learning about Missions. Are speakers name is Don, he is part of the Taiwan YWAM Base. So far the message is really good. I cant wait to hear more from him the rest of the week.

Please continue to pray for me. Pray that my heart will starting beating for Uganda. Also be praying for my health. I have been getting sick and not feeling lately and its really hard. Thank you all for the love and the support. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. This is great Regan! God has been showing himself to you in such a personal and powerful way! Keep the faith man!

    ReplyDelete